• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Mobile Support Tech - Workflow question
Hi Guys,

I just loaded the Service Apps templates for the Mobile Support Tech. By clicking on Directory searching for a user you get  the Create Incident or Quick Fix buttons.. which do nothing because they need to be tied to a workflow. I was curious if any of you are doing this and what your worfklow may look like to make this work. either one should auto fill the persons name in by submitting it and then allow for some sort of categorization and notes to be added. Any ideas?
Bjhobbs, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(06-20-2018, 08:43 AM)Bjhobbs Wrote: Hi Guys,

I just loaded the Service Apps templates for the Mobile Support Tech. By clicking on Directory searching for a user you get  the Create Incident or Quick Fix buttons.. which do nothing because they need to be tied to a workflow. I was curious if any of you are doing this and what your worfklow may look like to make this work. either one should auto fill the persons name in by submitting it and then allow for some sort of categorization and notes to be added. Any ideas?

Hello,
We create an Apps for local technicien named "SpeedTicket" (see attached). There're only one page, 6 buttons, and 3 questions (Recipient, Resolving [5, 10, 20 min or delayed] and Description). 
Purpose is "Creation are extremly fast"

If resolving are not delayed, notification to customer; if delayed, create a action for local group support.

P.ABBE

Thumbnail(s)

ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.