• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

EasyVista Filter List Color
Hello,

New to service apps and can't figure out how to change the Background Color of the Selected Filter on the EasyVista Filter List Widget.

(Example attached - 1 is a pink color the other is a green color so I know it has to be changeable somewhere.)

I'm using the Standard Service Workplace theme that you can get off the Wiki. However I don't think it's Theme related because Changing the theme doesn't change the color.

I've combed through all the Theme settings on the widget itself and on the page and I'm stumped at this point.

Thumbnail(s)

zfielden, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Jan 2018.

(06-22-2018, 01:56 PM)zfielden Wrote: Hello,

New to service apps and can't figure out how to change the Background Color of the Selected Filter on the EasyVista Filter List Widget.

(Example attached - 1 is a pink color the other is a green color so I know it has to be changeable somewhere.)

I'm using the Standard Service Workplace theme that you can get off the Wiki. However I don't think it's Theme related because Changing the theme doesn't change the color.

I've combed through all the Theme settings on the widget itself and on the page and I'm stumped at this point.

Hello,
Find in the wiki https://wiki.easyvista.com/xwiki/bin/vie...anguage=en 

How to
  • Change the color of the action buttons
  • Act on the color of the New Request button
  • Change the color of the Search icon
  • Change the color of the Back button on the Form of a Data Viewer
  • Change the background color of the selected filter
  • Remove the border on the indicators in a Menu
  • Configure the display of the box indicating the selected element in a Data Viewer
  • Add a space between a TAB widget's items
<style>
<!--
/* Couleur du filtre sélectionné */
.list_li.ng-scope.li_current {background-color:#58af00;}
-->
</style>

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(06-26-2018, 07:48 AM)ABBE Philippe Wrote:
(06-22-2018, 01:56 PM)zfielden Wrote: Hello,

Hello,
Find in the wiki https://wiki.easyvista.com/xwiki/bin/vie...anguage=en 

How to
  • Change the color of the action buttons
  • Act on the color of the New Request button
  • Change the color of the Search icon
  • Change the color of the Back button on the Form of a Data Viewer
  • Change the background color of the selected filter
  • Remove the border on the indicators in a Menu
  • Configure the display of the box indicating the selected element in a Data Viewer
  • Add a space between a TAB widget's items
<style>
<!--
/* Couleur du filtre sélectionné */
.list_li.ng-scope.li_current {background-color:#58af00;}
-->
</style>

P.ABBE

This worked perfectly thank you!
zfielden, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Jan 2018.