• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

TSA - Importing emails on closed incidents
Hi,
As a user I am able to send an email update on a closed incident (using the TSA). The email will be attached to the closed incident. Is there any way to prevent this? Or what is the best option to react on this behaviour?

I can think of creating a business rule that will send an email to the user informing him that the comment was made on a closed incident and will not be processed, but maybe there are better solutions.

Thanks!
Frank Magnin, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Feb 2016.

(06-26-2018, 02:53 AM)Frank Magnin Wrote: Hi,
As a user I am able to send an email update on a closed incident (using the TSA). The email will be attached to the closed incident. Is there any way to prevent this? Or what is the best option to react on this behaviour?

I can think of creating a business rule that will send an email to the user informing him that the comment was made on a closed incident and will not be processed, but maybe there are better solutions.

Thanks!

Hello,
I think better solution is create a business rule that trigger 'incomming email' for close/cancel/other end status of request and inform last group or if empty last technician that an incomming email has come for a closed request. Notification can be processed by "single point of contact" too.

Some time we received "Ok it's work" and some time "No it's don't work for me" even if there are validation of resolution (example : child incident, cancel incident, process that don't require validation,...) 

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.