• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

@CLOSING SUPPORT PERSON Issue
I was working on a generic First-Call Resolution Workflow for the Workflow Immediate Solution, where the rejection of Self-Service Approval will go to @CLOSING SUPPORT PERSON for that action. It worked in the sense that it progressed to that step in the workflow, but the Group and Support Person were null, so its limbo. 

Would I be the Closing Support Person since I resolved the service request/incident on creation of it? 

From my understanding of the role, it is whoever the action was last done by, which in this testing was me.

(06-27-2018, 11:49 AM)jpbyanks178 Wrote: I was working on a generic First-Call Resolution Workflow for the Workflow Immediate Solution, where the rejection of Self-Service Approval will go to @CLOSING SUPPORT PERSON for that action. It worked in the sense that it progressed to that step in the workflow, but the Group and Support Person were null, so its limbo. 

Would I be the Closing Support Person since I resolved the service request/incident on creation of it? 

From my understanding of the role, it is whoever the action was last done by, which in this testing was me.

Hello,
I check in last version (2016.1.305.2), when first call resolution is used, you should have a popup (wizard : "HD - SOLVED PROBLEM") [see attached screen] to select Date-Time/Group /(Technician are read only)/Time used/Solution.

Then OWNING_GROUP_ID and LAST_GROUP_ID must filled and @CLOSING_GROUP may work if self-service approval was reject.

Tips : Be sure that you have a "Default" group (see on employee form, group tab).

If you want that rejection was processed by "SOLVING_PERSON" you must create a custom role :

Code:
Role:SOLVING_PERSON
Table:SD_REQUEST
Data type:Employee
SQL:
SELECT AM_EMPLOYEE.EMPLOYEE_ID FROM AM_EMPLOYEE INNER JOIN SD_REQUEST ON SD_REQUEST.LAST_DONE_BY_ID = AM_EMPLOYEE.EMPLOYEE_ID WHERE SD_REQUEST.REQUEST_ID IN (@ID@) GROUP BY AM_EMPLOYEE.EMPLOYEE_ID

P.ABBE

Thumbnail(s)

ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.