• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Send email template
Is there a wizard that corresponds to the email action you get from the gear in the top-right of the window?  The one that lets you choose a mail template?  I'd like to assign that to a button on an email form since we have already modified the HD - Recovery Group in Charge for generic use.
jhendrix, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Apr 2016.

(07-03-2018, 09:22 AM)jhendrix Wrote: Is there a wizard that corresponds to the email action you get from the gear in the top-right of the window?  The one that lets you choose a mail template?  I'd like to assign that to a button on an email form since we have already modified the HD - Recovery Group in Charge for generic use.

Hello,
This is not a wizard but a specific php page (send_email.php) that is forbidden.
I suggest that you duplicate "HD - Recovery Group in Charge" wizard and customise it for the new button.

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(07-04-2018, 03:44 AM)ABBE Philippe Wrote:
(07-03-2018, 09:22 AM)jhendrix Wrote: Is there a wizard that corresponds to the email action you get from the gear in the top-right of the window?  The one that lets you choose a mail template?  I'd like to assign that to a button on an email form since we have already modified the HD - Recovery Group in Charge for generic use.

Hello,
This is not a wizard but a specific php page (send_email.php) that is forbidden.
I suggest that you duplicate "HD - Recovery Group in Charge" wizard and customise it for the new button.

P.ABBE

What do you mean my 'duplicate' the wizard?  Can you give me some direction?  I didn't know that was possible, nor did I find anything in the wiki about duplicating.
jhendrix, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Apr 2016.

(07-06-2018, 09:08 AM)jhendrix Wrote:
(07-04-2018, 03:44 AM)ABBE Philippe Wrote:

Hello,

P.ABBE

What do you mean my 'duplicate' the wizard?  Can you give me some direction?  I didn't know that was possible, nor did I find anything in the wiki about duplicating.

Hello,
Question has been already ask : http://www.global.easyvista.com/evconnec...ml#pid1906

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.