• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Closing Requests/Incidents via Service Apps
Is there any way to close requests NOT in My Requests from Service Apps?  We have a group that works exclusively from SA and they need the ability to close any request in their list from their dashboard.
jhendrix, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Apr 2016.

(07-26-2018, 11:01 AM)jhendrix Wrote: Is there any way to close requests NOT in My Requests from Service Apps?  We have a group that works exclusively from SA and they need the ability to close any request in their list from their dashboard.

Hello,
In my mind it's not possible because Apps don't provided any other wizards than finished or accepted/refused.

Perhaps with Oxygen we can have a solution but right now i don't see. You should probably review the process for that group (workflow with an validation step).

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

You could create a report in service manager that shows all tickets for that group. And then use that report as your data source in Service Apps.
zfielden, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Jan 2018.

Hello,
Custom widget "close wizard" don't work with action, then as zfielden say you could create a new report based on a sql view (request affected to you're group)
https://wiki.easyvista.com/xwiki/bin/vie...ent+Wizard

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.