• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Comment in finish wizard on Operation actions
Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the Finish (WF - Finish) wizard associated with “Operation action” workflow steps. I would like to have the Comment integrated into this wizard the way it is in the “Report (WF - Report)” wizard used in “Transition Action”.
We need this to make it mandatory when closing the action. For the moment, we made it mandatory directly on the action block, but this makes it mandatory even when you try to create a new task or transfer the action, creating confusion and forcing the person to write the same thing twice.

Any idea how to implement this or an alternative solution ?

Thanks
Amine.

(08-06-2018, 09:37 AM)ateniou Wrote: Hi everyone,

I have a question regarding the Finish (WF - Finish) wizard associated with “Operation action” workflow steps. I would like to have the Comment integrated into this wizard the way it is in the “Report (WF - Report)” wizard used in “Transition Action”.
We need this to make it mandatory when closing the action. For the moment, we made it mandatory directly on the action block, but this makes it mandatory even when you try to create a new task or transfer the action, creating confusion and forcing the person to write the same thing twice.

Any idea how to implement this or an alternative solution ?

Thanks

Hello,
Because "comment" could be used to describe actions performed, we used another field to store "Public resolution" (technician knows that his content will be transmitted to the user and need to pay attention to spelling). Then you can create a questionnaire with this mandatory question and design an email with text "You will find below details of solution proposed, plus eventually actions which have to be done to finalize issue resolution"

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.