• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Service Apps - Cancel ticket instead of Closing ticket
Hello,

Inside of service apps there is a Custom Widget called "Close Incident Wizard".  This is an EasyVista defined widget that runs a "Close Incident" script.  When run it puts the ticket into a "Closed" status and ends the actions with a desciption of "Early termination => Anticipated closing".

The problem we're having is we need the ticket status to be "Canceled" instead of "Closed" otherwise metrics will be messed up. Has anyone found a way to "Cancel" the ticket through service apps instead of Closing it? Or is my best option setting up a business rule to change the status to Canceled when it sees the action description of "Early termination => Anticipated closing"?
zfielden, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Jan 2018.

(08-10-2018, 01:54 PM)zfielden Wrote: Hello,

Inside of service apps there is a Custom Widget called "Close Incident Wizard".  This is an EasyVista defined widget that runs a "Close Incident" script.  When run it puts the ticket into a "Closed" status and ends the actions with a desciption of "Early termination => Anticipated closing".

The problem we're having is we need the ticket status to be "Canceled" instead of "Closed" otherwise metrics will be messed up. Has anyone found a way to "Cancel" the ticket through service apps instead of Closing it? Or is my best option setting up a business rule to change the status to Canceled when it sees the action description of "Early termination => Anticipated closing"?

Hello,
Try this :
1/ Go to ServiceManager, Home/My incident
2/ Select one incident and launch "Close" wizard (HD - CLOSE WORK IN PROGRESS INCIDENT)
3/ Edit wizard, go to current page and edit properties of the 3 fields "New status"
- Override default value=Yes
- Value="Canceled"
4/ Save and test in apps

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

Thanks Abbe, Unfortunately, we already have it setup this way and no luck.
zfielden, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Jan 2018.