• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Auto Connect Link to Ticket in Service Manager from Service App
We are currently developing a dashboard for our Tier 1 Reps to see as their homepage in Oxygen. One data viewer section shows Priority requests. I have an Auto Connect Link working to open the ticket, however it requests the Rep log in after clicking the link. Where this Service App is running inside Oxygen Service Manager, is there a way to get the URL to open inside the existing session without having to log in?
mrajotte, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Jan 2016.

(03-12-2019, 09:39 AM)mrajotte Wrote: We are currently developing a dashboard for our Tier 1 Reps to see as their homepage in Oxygen. One data viewer section shows Priority requests. I have an Auto Connect Link working to open the ticket, however it requests the Rep log in after clicking the link. Where this Service App is running inside Oxygen Service Manager, is there a way to get the URL to open inside the existing session without having to log in?

Hello,
I've same problem...

P.ABBE

Thumbnail(s)

ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(03-12-2019, 09:39 AM)mrajotte Wrote: We are currently developing a dashboard for our Tier 1 Reps to see as their homepage in Oxygen. One data viewer section shows Priority requests. I have an Auto Connect Link working to open the ticket, however it requests the Rep log in after clicking the link. Where this Service App is running inside Oxygen Service Manager, is there a way to get the URL to open inside the existing session without having to log in?

Can you share how to do the link?  I'm starting in Oxygen and the whole thing is confusing to me coming from the previous version.
jhendrix, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Apr 2016.