• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Diplay dynamic value - as comment in questionarire
Hi,

I've came across one challenge:

-display value from the previous answers as "comment" (read-only value) in questionnaire when request is closing

I've tried all different options:
-Text question with dynamic SQL value (but it's not read-only plus visually not acceptable)
-List question type - with predefined dynamic value (not nice)
-Radio button, Checkbox - definitely not nice and meaningless

Ideally I would like to use Comment  question type  (as it's read only) with option to display value from SQL query result or at lease use some tags system such as #RFC_NUMBER# in order to get them from the DB.

Is there any way to do that apart from already tried options?
doktabar, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

Hi Philippe (Abbe)...I received an email that you replied to this post (doktabar), but your reply is not visible. Could you re-post so doktabar and the rest of the audience can benefit from your extreme knowledge? Wink

Hi Phillipe,

Your solution with inserting into SD_QUEESTION_RESULT answers for predefined comment type questions will do the trick.

Regards,
Dok
doktabar, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(09-24-2019, 10:14 AM)Jack.Reeder@fmxsolutions.com Wrote: Hi Philippe (Abbe)...I received an email that you replied to this post (doktabar), but your reply is not visible. Could you re-post so doktabar and the rest of the audience can benefit from your extreme knowledge? Wink

It does not seem possible to make a question that can receive dynamic content (whatever its type) read-only.

What I can advise you is either by email to forward this information, or via apps to display this information.
P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.