• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

make a graph that describes the values
hello,

i'd like to know if it's possible to do a "smart" chart.
Let me explain. i've created a chart with bar chart widget, and what i want is, when i press with my mouse on one of the value of this chart, i want it to give me a description of this value.

thank you for your help, i hope you understand me ! Smile
lucasd, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Oct 2019.

(11-05-2019, 04:35 AM)lucasd Wrote: hello,

Let me explain. i've created a chart with bar chart widget, and what i want is, when i press with my mouse on one of the value of this chart, i want it to give me a description of this value.

Hello,
In Apps, you can create graph with "anychart" javascript and if you need some outside element you can use custom tooltip : https://docs.anychart.com/Common_Setting...view#hover (see CREATING CUSTOM TOOLTIP).

Warning: it's very difficult to create graph with anychart.js based on Easyvista data

p.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(11-05-2019, 09:24 AM)ABBE Philippe Wrote:
(11-05-2019, 04:35 AM)lucasd Wrote: hello,

Hello,
In Apps, you can create graph with "anychart" javascript and if you need some outside element you can use custom tooltip : https://docs.anychart.com/Common_Setting...view#hover (see CREATING CUSTOM TOOLTIP).

Warning: it's very difficult to create graph with anychart.js based on Easyvista data

p.ABBE

thank you i'll check this way ! Smile
lucasd, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Oct 2019.