• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Service Apps footer
Hi everybody,

We would like to have a footer in our Service Store which will be displayed always at the bottom of the page (as a footer does Smile).
We are using the Service Store Template but the menu of the bottom is not responsive, and it depends the size of the screen sometimes is displayed and others doesn't...

Anybody has a .css code to set up this?

I've seen that in EV|SAS next version a header will be included, but I didn't see anything about a footer.

Thank you!
Juan Manuel Poveda, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Sep 2019.

(02-16-2020, 04:13 AM)Juan Manuel Poveda Wrote: Hi everybody,

We would like to have a footer in our Service Store which will be displayed always at the bottom of the page (as a footer does Smile).
We are using the Service Store Template but the menu of the bottom is not responsive, and it depends the size of the screen sometimes is displayed and others doesn't...

Anybody has a .css code to set up this?

I've seen that in EV|SAS next version a header will be included, but I didn't see anything about a footer.

Thank you!

Hello, we try to add footer in Oxygen 1.7 without success. It dispay in preview but not in normal navigation. See news Oxygen 2.1.2 for customize footer
https://wiki.easyvista.com/xwiki/bin/vie...ease+Notes
P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

Thank you very much Philippe I don't know why I didn't found your link before, but it's clear Smile We will wait until the next version.

Thank you very much!!!
Juan Manuel Poveda, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Sep 2019.