• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Formatting emails
Hi,

I'm trying to format our emails putting a header and a footer.
I would like Description field doesn't exceed the width of the header. 
I'm doing this including the body in a table with 3 cells and a fixed width, but it doesn't matter, it always exceed the width especified in the table properties...

I'm trying with table properties and div properties, but i'm not able to have what we want.

Do you have a clue about this?

Thank you very much!

Thumbnail(s)

Juan Manuel Poveda, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Sep 2019.

(03-23-2020, 03:24 AM)Juan Manuel Poveda Wrote: Hi,

I'm doing this including the body in a table with 3 cells and a fixed width, but it doesn't matter, it always exceed the width especified in the table properties...

I'm trying with table properties and div properties, but i'm not able to have what we want.

Thank you very much!

Hello,
I don't have any problem with the following HTML

Code:
<table style="font: 14px/normal Arial, sans-serif; margin: auto; border: 1px solid #167f92; color: #000000; white-space: nowrap; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal;">
<tbody>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: center; background-color: #10a2d3; color: #fff; padding: 2px; width: 100%;" colspan="2"><strong>Contexte</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="padding: 2px; width: 50%;"><strong>Demandeur :</strong> #REQUESTOR#</td>
<td style="padding: 2px;"><strong>Bénéficiaire :</strong> #RECIPIENT#</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="padding: 2px; width: 50%;"><strong>Application :</strong> #[DB_FIELDS.CI_ID.AM_ASSET.NETWORK_IDENTIFIER]#</td>
<td style="padding: 2px;"><strong>Date de création :</strong> #SUBMIT_DATE#</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="padding: 2px; width: 50%;"><strong>Sujet :</strong> #[DB_FIELDS.SD_CATALOG_ID.SD_CATALOG.TITLE_FR]#</td>
<td style="padding: 2px;"><strong>Engagement de Traitement :</strong> #MAX_RESOLUTION_DATE#</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="text-align: center; background-color: #10a2d3; color: #fff; padding: 2px; width: 100%;" colspan="2"><strong>Description</strong></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="padding: 2px;" colspan="2">#DESCRIPTION#</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>

PABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(03-23-2020, 03:24 AM)Juan Manuel Poveda Wrote: Hi,

Thank you very much!

We also have our emails formatted as a table with fixed table and cell max-widths.  The emails appear to extend past this defined width within the EasyVista interface, but once the emails are sent, Outlook displays the emails with the proper widths and align with our header image.
Sarah Schumacher
Service Desk Tool Administrator

Thank you both, it worked!
Juan Manuel Poveda, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Sep 2019.