• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Get info about person that created related action
Hi guys,

We started using wizard Create related actions in order to "work order" tasks to different support people.
None of the fields that I've checked in AM_ACTION table holds employee_id of person that created related action.

Also I've tried to digg out info from relations in AM_ACTION table, hopping maybe that ORIGIN_ACTION_ID could help, also tried to see if AM_ACTION_PREDECESSOR could hold some info. But no luck.

Where in the EV database and how can I get info who created each related action?

Thanks for your help!

In addition to that AM_ACTION.ORIGIN_ACTION_ID - when using wizard Log activity wizard:
NEW TASK (NEW TASK)

this action_id does have value about ORIGIN_ACTION_ID.

When using wizard:

CREATE RELATED ACTION (WF - CREATE ACTION)

Action created - doesn't hold ORIGIN_ACTION_ID.
doktabar, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(05-13-2020, 07:00 AM)doktabar Wrote: Hi guys,

We started using wizard Create related actions in order to "work order" tasks to different support people.
None of the fields that I've checked in AM_ACTION table holds employee_id of person that created related action.

Also I've tried to digg out info from relations in AM_ACTION table, hopping maybe that ORIGIN_ACTION_ID could help, also tried to see if AM_ACTION_PREDECESSOR could hold some info. But no luck.

Where in the EV database and how can I get info who created each related action?

Thanks for your help!

In addition to that AM_ACTION.ORIGIN_ACTION_ID - when using wizard Log activity wizard:
NEW TASK (NEW TASK)

this action_id does have value about ORIGIN_ACTION_ID.

When using wizard:

CREATE RELATED ACTION (WF - CREATE ACTION)

Action created - doesn't hold ORIGIN_ACTION_ID.

Hello, 
To be more specific :"None of the fields in AM_ACTION table holds employee_id of person that created action" We have employee (DONE_BY_ID) who does the work
Not sur that we can catch the creator...

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.