• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Variables in Scheduled Reporting Emails
Is it possible to utilize any system variables from a Scheduled Report? I see there are no buttons to do this, but i've also seen in other places in the system with doesn't have these available, but if you past in the correct variable, it will still work. 

In this example, they were simply asking if we could add the current date to the subject of a scheduled report. Is there a variable that will work for this from scheduled reports or is this functionality just not available?

Thanks!

Justin
justinh, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Oct 2015.

(05-29-2020, 11:06 AM)justinh Wrote: Is it possible to utilize any system variables from a Scheduled Report? I see there are no buttons to do this, but i've also seen in other places in the system with doesn't have these available, but if you past in the correct variable, it will still work. 

In this example, they were simply asking if we could add the current date to the subject of a scheduled report. Is there a variable that will work for this from scheduled reports or is this functionality just not available?

Thanks!

Justin

Hello,
Variables relate directly to the parent query of the report, i think it's not possible to have the last compute date, only the email date.
P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.