• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Signature question image in mails
Hi everybody,

We would like to use signature question in deliver equipment process as final step, so the user who receives the pc or smartphone, sign in a tablet and we would like to send a formatted email we is specified he receives the equipment, SN, policies, security data, etc...

When you use this kind of question, the signature is attached as image to the ticket, and file is stored in /50005/Documents (we are in SaaS mode) with no extension (2020-06-16_22h26_03.png)

As there is no extension, I can't use html to link to the image. 
Anyone knows an easy way to do this using EV resources (WS SOAP or REST API, for exemple...), an idea I have is code file to base64 and add it to the email, something like this (2020-06-16_22h31_16.png).

It works but I need to code the image to base64 first...

Thank you for your help!
Juan Manuel Poveda, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Sep 2019.

(06-16-2020, 03:37 PM)Juan Manuel Poveda Wrote: Hi everybody,

We would like to use signature question in deliver equipment process as final step, so the user who receives the pc or smartphone, sign in a tablet and we would like to send a formatted email we is specified he receives the equipment, SN, policies, security data, etc...

When you use this kind of question, the signature is attached as image to the ticket, and file is stored in /50005/Documents (we are in SaaS mode) with no extension (2020-06-16_22h26_03.png)

As there is no extension, I can't use html to link to the image. 
Anyone knows an easy way to do this using EV resources (WS SOAP or REST API, for exemple...), an idea I have is code file to base64 and add it to the email, something like this (2020-06-16_22h31_16.png).

It works but I need to code the image to base64 first...

Thank you for your help!

Hello,
Best solution is to use REST API GET Documents
https://wiki.easyvista.com/xwiki/bin/vie...nt-request

In JSON you have "HREF" that is autoconnect link for download. You can also use DDL_HREF with REST API.

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

Hi Phillippe,

Thank you very much, I saw about REST to have the url document, but the problem is we need the real image "pasted" at the bottom of the mail to use the email as a formal document where user accepts he has received the equipment.

I don't see how to do it, because all fonctionalities are about get the url, but for us, is not enough.

Thank you again Wink

Regards.
Juan Manuel Poveda, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Sep 2019.

(06-17-2020, 02:35 AM)Juan Manuel Poveda Wrote: Hi Phillippe,

Thank you very much, I saw about REST to have the url document, but the problem is we need the real image "pasted" at the bottom of the mail to use the email as a formal document where user accepts he has received the equipment.

I don't see how to do it, because all fonctionalities are about get the url, but for us, is not enough.

Thank you again Wink

Regards.

Ok, i think you should

Via PowerShell :
1/ Use REST API GET /documents to have document_id
2/ Use REST API GET/documents/document_id to download the document on a local folder 
2bis/ Rename and add an extension to the file
3/ Upload in a cloud/share folder the document (need for an html link)
4/ Update an available_field of SD_REQUEST with the html link
In EZV :
5/ Use the available_field value in email

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.