• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Action Types questions
I saw in another thread (granted from 2015), that someone had been able to hide an Action Type so it was only available on the Create a Related Action wizard. Is that possible in the current version, and how would it be done. I have groups now asking for this type of capability. Also does anyone know of a way to specify Action Types to a catalog item? I see from the form that I can set it up for a specific group, but we are looking to set by category, so someone working on a computer hardware issue doesn't have to see Password Reset in the action when they go to log an activity.
drobert5, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Jan 2017.

(04-26-2018, 02:11 PM)drobert5 Wrote: I saw in another thread (granted from 2015), that someone had been able to hide an Action Type so it was only available on the Create a Related Action wizard. Is that possible in the current version, and how would it be done. I have groups now asking for this type of capability. Also does anyone know of a way to specify Action Types to a catalog item? I see from the form that I can set it up for a specific group, but we are looking to set by category, so someone working on a computer hardware issue doesn't have to see Password Reset in the action when they go to log an activity.

Hello,
Unfortunately only root causes can be filtered by catalog. List of action type can't be edited in "New task" wizard (and in "CreateRelatedAction_Wizard".
As you said, Action type can be filtered by group

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.