• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

REST - Requestor or Recipient login parameter not working
Hello
We're trying to open some tickets via REST. Due to our users configuration, we've some users with multiple local accounts into Easyvista (they come from other web portal where they log in with user id + department and they opperate different at different departments, so, at Easyvista they are created with one user per department).
So, to open tickets via REST we can not use name or mail as requestor or recipient identification because can be several  accounts with same data.
We've tryed with login (unique) and post something like this
{
  "requests": [
    {
      "Catalog_Code": "I267",
      "Urgency_ID": "3",
      "Severity_ID": "39",
      "ci_name" : "EasyVista",
      "requestor_login": "test_user",
      "Recipient_login": "test_user",

"Origin": "11",
      "Description": "Incident Descripcion"
    }
  ]
}

Ticket is well created BUT the ticket's recipient = requestor, is not "test_user", it is the creator (the account used for REST). These parameters xxx_login are accepted but have not effect.

Can anybody tell if there is planned to support this parameter? It seems this is a forgotten feature. 

thanks

It did not work correctly for me using the Employee_ID or Last_Name fields. It DID work using the email address. You may want to send it to support as a bug.
jhendrix, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Apr 2016.

(05-02-2018, 09:22 AM)jhendrix Wrote: It did not work correctly for me using the Employee_ID or Last_Name fields.  It DID work using the email address.  You may want to send it to support as a bug.

ok, thanks
with version do you have? we've  2016.1.300.2 and works with last name, identification (user ID field, not employee_id) and email. 

The parameter requestor_login or recipient_login is not included at wiki the parameter .. 
i tryed it and expected a "bad request" error, but i got the ticket correctly created but not this parameter. this is reason to request info here, i suposed it was a "not ready" feature.

thanks

Also not working "Requestor_id" parameter... same result, ticket created but no effect