• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Viewing Questionnaire Results in Service Apps
We're trying to build a service app for agents and everything looks good to go except I can't figure out how to display questionnaire results in the app for a selected ticket.

Is this possible, and if so, what data source do we need to connect to to pull this? We want to list the ENTIRE questionnaire, so pulling the question details into a ticket field won't suffice.
hflinn, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since May 2018.

(05-10-2018, 10:39 AM)hflinn Wrote: We're trying to build a service app for agents and everything looks good to go except I can't figure out how to display questionnaire results in the app for a selected ticket.

Is this possible, and if so, what data source do we need to connect to to pull this? We want to list the ENTIRE questionnaire, so pulling the question details into a ticket field won't suffice.
9max
You can view the entire questionnaire results in a single field. A field set as nvarchar (max) will hold the entire questionnaire results. Additionally, a Business Rule can capture the results and store them in that field using one of the Special Cases called #QUESTIONNARE_RESULTS_HTML#.

If that is not possible at all, then creating a report based on the Action Operation parent query, you should be able to display question results. However, you may need to add the different result fields, since Result, and Result String are different fields, and may not both be populated. In Service Manager, it may show up horribly, because of the multiple action rows. In Service Apps, it may show correctly.

The former option of storing the entire question result set in a dedicated field using the built in Special cases value, is the rout I recommend to go. It stores all of the questionnaire throughout the life of a ticket.
EasyVista Senior Consultant