• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Delegate Employee
I am looking for a way to have a front office user reassign an action to another front office user (neither are members of a group).

I remember seeing something about setting a delegate for an employee, but I have not been able to find much documentation for this feature.  All I have found is that the delegate can be set on the Employee record for a certain time frame, but I cannot find an explanation of how to delegate to the defined employee.

Is anyone using this feature?  If so, how is it being used?
Sarah Schumacher
Service Desk Tool Administrator

(06-12-2018, 01:14 PM)sarahschumacher Wrote: I am looking for a way to have a front office user reassign an action to another front office user (neither are members of a group).

I remember seeing something about setting a delegate for an employee, but I have not been able to find much documentation for this feature.  All I have found is that the delegate can be set on the Employee record for a certain time frame, but I cannot find an explanation of how to delegate to the defined employee.

Is anyone using this feature?  If so, how is it being used?

Hello,

"Delegate" is not a wizard then there's a lack of information about that. 

Delegate can be used by front office user to prepare vacation, it used :
AM_EMPLOYEE.DELEGATION_ID (AM_EMPLOYEE.EMPLOYEE_ID)
AM_EMPLOYEE.DELEGATION_FROM
AM_EMPLOYEE.DELEGATION_TO

Delegate receives only front office task (validation) and email.

For you question, perhaps you can create a questionnaire with a choice of "action to do (by me)" and "recipient (allow for me)" in a fullfilement request...

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.