• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Printing Ticket Info / Invoices
Hi guys,

I know in the digital age in which we live, print is considered a dirty word.  Be that as it may, my company would like to print specific ticket details for both delivery and filing purposes.  I've looked all around the forums and couldn't find any documentation as to how this can be accomplished. Has anybody ever created custom forms for printing tickets? 
As always, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you
EV Noob, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Jan 2018.

Four options off the top of my head. 

1. Use the print feature via the gear in upper right corner. Select tabs you want in printout. 

2. Create conditional screens with your various print layouts. Add an E_ field to the screens with a drop-down menu to select a specific screen. Once a value is selected and saved the new screen will appear. Print the screen. 

3. Use the advanced reporting tool, mostly undocumented, to create PDF docs you can print. 

4. Create a Service Apps site/app with your print layouts, place a link somewhere convenient in SM. 

Or, better yet, change the process and eliminate printed docs. Questionnaires can now capture signatures. Combined with SA sites/apps and tablets/smartphones you may be able eliminate more paper. Users sign with their finger. 

Good luck!

Jack Reeder
Jack Reeder
FMX Solutions Inc.
Jack.Reeder@fmxsolutions.com