• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Modes

Revert Manage in the service catalog
Hello,

I was looking for an assistant to do the reverse of Manage in the service catalog but could'nt find one.
Is it as simple as uncheck IS_SERVICE Flag in AM_ASSET or are there other fields/tables involved ?

Thanks for the help
Amine.

(06-14-2018, 03:28 PM)ateniou Wrote: Hello,

I was looking for an assistant to do the reverse of Manage in the service catalog but could'nt find one.
Is it as simple as uncheck IS_SERVICE Flag in AM_ASSET or are there other fields/tables involved ?

Thanks for the help

Hello,
You have "No longer manage in the CMDB" wizard but this wizard cannot be applied on CIs that are not already hardware. In this case you should use "Archive CI"

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.

(06-18-2018, 09:35 AM)ABBE Philippe Wrote:
(06-14-2018, 03:28 PM)ateniou Wrote: Hello,

Thanks for the help

Hello,
You have "No longer manage in the CMDB" wizard but this wizard cannot be applied on CIs that are not already hardware. In this case you should use "Archive CI"

P.ABBE

Thanks Philippe,

in fact I was trying to uncheck the service attribute not the CI attribute. The CI should stay in the CMDB, I just don't want it to appear in the service catalog.
Amine.

I asked our DBA to activate profiling on the test database. It seems the only updates are on IS_SERVICE and CHARGE_BACK fields.
Amine.

(06-18-2018, 02:47 PM)ateniou Wrote: I asked our DBA to activate profiling on the test database. It seems the only updates are on IS_SERVICE and CHARGE_BACK fields.

Hello,

It's seem that there're not reverse "manage as service catalog" then you should modify manualy IS_SERVICE and CHARGE_BACK (on Financial Information tab)

https://wiki.easyvista.com/xwiki/bin/vie...log_Wizard

P.ABBE
ABBE Philippe, proud to be a member of EV CONNECT FORUM since Nov 2015.